- Termini Brothers Signature Cannoli
- Your choice of two bags of filling in either Vanilla Italian Pastry Cream, Chocolate Italian Pastry Cream or Ricotta Cheese with Chocolate Chips and Citron
- Feel free to mix and match!
- Approximate Weight: 3 lbs
- Approximate Servings: 15
- Includes Nine Varieties of our handmade cookies as well as Torrone, imported Italian Hard Candy, Chocolates and Candied Coated Almonds
- 30-34 Cookies
- Approximate Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Includes Plain Amaretti, Almond Amaretti, Filbert Macaroon and Pignolli
- Includes imported Italian Hard Candy, and Candied Coated Almonds
- These will change your breakfast routine forever! Before you toast your Tea Biscuits, lock all your doors and windows, and turn off the lights...you don't want to show any signs of being home. Your neighbors will be knocking once they smell the sweet aroma of toasted vanilla coming from your kitchen.
- It's not that it was better back then... it was just different.
No Facebook, No Mobile Phones, No Tweeting or Texting.
Families and friends had only one way to share their lives... face to face over coffee & cake.
So...Put on the Coffee, Cut the Cake...and let the conversation begin!
- 12oz Bag of LaColombe Coffee
- 16-18 Individual Biscotti
- (7) Varieties of our handmade Biscotti included
- Decorated with imported Italian Candy, Almonds, and Chocolates.
- Approximate Weight: 2lbs 12 oz
- 15 Individually wrapped hand cut strips of our homemade Torrone, created with the same recipe and hand-crafted tools that Giuseppe Termini originally used.
- A nougat made from honey, egg whites, almonds and pistachios, and is a traditional Holiday or wintertime treat.
Termini Brothers Bakery is located in Philadelphia, PA. Termini Brothers Bakery is one of the original Italian Bakeries in Philadelphia and home of the cannoli. Two brothers. One suitcase. One simple dream. That’s how it all began back in 1921, when Giuseppe left Enna, Sicily to reunite with his brother Gaetano, who had come to America one year earlier. Gaetano’s position at the Stetson hat company afforded them the opportunity to save enough money to open a small, humble bakery in the heart of South Philadelphia. After a year of accumulating whatever funds they could, the dream became a reality. The original site was established at 1514 South 8th Street, across the street from our current main store and bakery shop. The two brothers’ tireless work ethic, in conjunction with their commitment to reinvesting their revenue, allowed them to build a tradition and reputation for quality that has lasted for generations.
Termini Brothers Bakery Philadelphia